- 7 Posts
Hi all, I'm sorry if this has been asked already... I've had the Razr Maxx since it's release and have always loved it. However, as happened with many people, I've experience some problems since ICS.
Here's what's giving me trouble...
1. Decreased battery life
2. Lagging fairly often
3. (this one is the most important to me) decreased signal.
Yes I DID do a factory reset after installing ICS with no improvement. My phone has gone from something I loved, to just so-so.
I don't do leaked upgrades, only official Verizon releases. My question is... is an update patch to fix these problems on the way? If not, I fear I'll have to change phones soon.
Thanks for any help you can offer.
- 09-16-2012, 09:38 AM #2
- 09-16-2012, 09:56 AM #3
- 09-16-2012, 10:10 AM #4
- 232 Posts
Re: Patch coming?
I feel the same way. We had an amazing phone that we paid $300 for and now it is far less superior. Not sure I would call ICS an upgrade. They are about to launch a new HD maxx so not sure will get a fix. So do they want us to buy the new phone is that the master plan?
- 09-16-2012, 11:26 AM #5
- 09-16-2012, 11:53 AM #6
- 09-16-2012, 12:22 PM #7
- 09-16-2012, 12:59 PM #8
- 09-16-2012, 01:08 PM #9
- 09-16-2012, 02:09 PM #10
- 09-16-2012, 02:29 PM #11
Re: Patch coming?
I thought same thing, roming my Droid x was so simple. It just seems harder with safe strap cause all the mumbo jumbo with it, but once you do it is easy, and it's pretty much impossible to brick if you screw up while flashing because with safestrap you're essentially flashing to a different partition so none of your system data is even touched
Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS
- By WillC in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 30Last Post: 07-20-2012, 12:34 AM
- By webby_s#ac in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 08-19-2010, 11:35 PM
- By jlewis850 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 04-19-2010, 11:34 PM
- By Sygic in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 11Last Post: 10-03-2009, 01:02 AM
- By MursePaolo in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2009, 04:24 AM