Exclamation Point in WiFi Icon
Just purchased a RAZR MAXX on a new Verizon contract Friday. When I am on WiFi at home everything is fine but for the past two days at my college an exclamation point appears within the WiFi icon when on. It got onto the network with no problem and browsers fire up and browse as normal but when I try to download music through my Google Music account sometimes only two tracks download or none at all. Does this have to do with the bugginess of Android or Google Music?
- 09-17-2012, 08:46 PM #2
Re: Exclamation Point in WiFi Icon
Looking at the Maxx's manual, there is no icon of the Wifi symbol with an exclamation point. It could be one of the following:
1. Wifi symbol with a question mark--this means that wifi is available and in range, but not connected. Do you have your 4G or 3G mobile data on? You could just be accessing the internet via your mobile connection, and if the mobile connection is spotty, maybe that's why you're only getting a few music tracks downloaded at a time.
2. Wifi symbol with up and down arrows inside--this is normal, and just indicates uploading and downloading packets of info.
3. Triangle with an exclamation point--this is a warning icon, and obviously not the Wifi icon. Swipe down your notification bar to see if there are any system messages.
This link might be helpful:
- 09-21-2012, 01:14 AM #4
- 09-21-2012, 01:38 AM #5
- 09-21-2012, 07:15 AM #6
- By isallnotone in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 6Last Post: 10-04-2016, 03:11 PM
- By reneeh63 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 14Last Post: 05-04-2016, 06:03 PM
- By cajunlibra in forum Epic 4G Touch Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 09-06-2012, 01:41 AM
- By thadoggfather in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2012, 01:15 PM
- By Jowlah in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 9Last Post: 07-06-2010, 01:15 PM