Wireless headsets

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I finally got a wireless headset and I wanna give a shoutout here for it.
41JnHbj9SmL._SS400_.jpg
HERE is the link to it on Amazon
I had to get one because my old Plantronics BT died. And, I had sort of wanted a wireless set for working out. I had always used wired headsets.
**(another thread I gripe about the wiggle in the headset shutting down the music. That was cured by simply blowing into the headset jack, clearing out lint or something and reconnecting the wired headset and it worked perfect again)
I had seen this set on other people and quite honestly, thought it looked too, waay too gaudy.
But once I started researching it and trying it out in the store, I've found it fits my needs perfectly and I couldn't be happier. The sound is great, but that's not the big selling point to me.
I think any wireless BT probably all sound great and even though this one is waay more noticeable than some of the others, it has some other awesome benefits:
-It VIBRATES! What's not to like about that. LOL. Seriously, if you're in a crowded and loud place like I was yesterday and someone tried to call, it's pretty cool that it has that little wiggle to alert you.
-Voice to Text works almost flawless.
-Unplug one ear if you want to use it like a BT earpiece and drive and hear your wife talk next to you at the same time.
-It's perfect for working out. Like when punching the heavy bag, the phone just sits on the floor. Not bouncing in your pocket
-Fits very comfortable around your neck, hardly know it's there. a lot better feeling than having that thing in /on your ear with my Plantronics.
-has controls on the headset that easily adjusted and felt.

I just wanted to speak to something that I was surprised that I liked so well when I thought it was a total goober looking thing on people.
You may have others you wanna share.

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Also, I wanted to say it has an incredible wireless reception. I don't know the exact footage, but as a test,I used it at work and walked about 50 foot from it before I started loosing Pandora.

mcgeorge36

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
I picked one up from Best Buy a while back. Works, and sounds great as well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I don't like talking on the phone while I'm driving. :D
Awe dood, that's why i like it! I DO NOT want to talk on the phone when I'm at home. So, if I have required phone conversations, mom, etc...that gets caught on the ride home from work.
That's the thing, with a BT, you don't have to hold the phone up to your ears (how 90's), you just drive and talk.
Some might argue that's not safe to drive and talk.
I reply to that if you cannot drive and have a verbal conversation* at the same time, for everyone's safety....
you probably need to take public transportation.
*NO texting.....

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34