Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By B. Diddy
  • 1 Post By bradenfontaine
  • 1 Post By bradenfontaine
  • 1 Post By B. Diddy
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Singing praise for Power Toggles again

Just gotta say again how awesome Power Toggles is. A much more versatile toggle bar than the stock widget, and now with accurate battery readings for Moto phones (the "1% battery hack"). The dev is super responsive--when the battery hack came out, it wasn't working. I mentioned it as a problem in my Google Play review. ONE DAY LATER, it was fixed.

Since I can also use Power Toggles in the notification bar as well with the battery indicator as an icon, I can now lighten my phone a little more by uninstalling Battery Circle. If you haven't tried it yet, definitely give it a go. It's free!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
    bradenfontaine and TitoRoE like this.
    The Mad Man

Global Posts
    2,233 Global Posts
    ROM
    Black Widow

Default Re: Singing praise for Power Toggles again

On my top 10 list of must have apps. And you're right, the dev is very helpful and responsive.

Sent from the fingers of a madman
    If i have ever helped you, please do not forget to hit Thanks

If you ever have any questions about rooting we have written up a nice little thread HERE, please read this and post if you have any questions.

If you need directions on how to clear your Cache, i have a write up HERE
    B. Diddy likes this.

I just found out that you can but the widget in the notification Window and love it. +1 on how great it is.

Message brought to you by the amazing Droid Razr Maxx
    "When you turn your Android on, does it return the favor?"

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts

How do you add it to the notification window? Have any of you had issues with it making your vibrate stop working? I was unable to get my ringer to switch to vibrate last night until I uninstalled and reinstall it.
    The Mad Man

Global Posts
    2,233 Global Posts
    ROM
    Black Widow

i believe he updated it recently to fix that issue.
    If i have ever helped you, please do not forget to hit Thanks

If you ever have any questions about rooting we have written up a nice little thread HERE, please read this and post if you have any questions.

If you need directions on how to clear your Cache, i have a write up HERE
    B. Diddy likes this.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by jdtruong View Post
    How do you add it to the notification window? Have any of you had issues with it making your vibrate stop working? I was unable to get my ringer to switch to vibrate last night until I uninstalled and reinstall it.
    To add to the notification bar:

1. First, place a Power Toggles bar on a homescreen as you normally would. I'm not entirely sure, but I think you have to have at least one Power Toggle bar on a homescreen for it to work in the notification bar.
    2. Next, go to the Power Toggles in your App Drawer (not in the Widgets Drawer). This will bring up its settings menu.
    3. Look at the upper right square with the check, pin, and settings icon. This is the notification control area.
    4. Tap the settings icon. There, you can edit what the Power Toggles bar will look like in the notifications when you swipe down. You can also change the icon that appears in the notification bar (default is battery indicator).
    5. When done, tap the check, and Power Toggles will be active in your notifications.
    Thanked by 2:
    bradenfontaine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    To add to the notification bar:

1. First, place a Power Toggles bar on a homescreen as you normally would. I'm not entirely sure, but I think you have to have at least one Power Toggle bar on a homescreen for it to work in the notification bar.
    2. Next, go to the Power Toggles in your App Drawer (not in the Widgets Drawer). This will bring up its settings menu.
    3. Look at the upper right square with the check, pin, and settings icon. This is the notification control area.
    4. Tap the settings icon. There, you can edit what the Power Toggles bar will look like in the notifications when you swipe down. You can also change the icon that appears in the notification bar (default is battery indicator).
    5. When done, tap the check, and Power Toggles will be active in your notifications.
    Just letting you know that I do not have the power bar or widget on any of my home screens and it still present in my notifications. Not sure how, but it's very cool.

Message brought to you by the amazing Droid Razr Maxx
    "When you turn your Android on, does it return the favor?"
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    1,913 Global Posts

There is an option in the program main screen to turn notification on or off (it's a check in the upper right of the screen).