Need help. Im getting notification sounds throughout the day, but there is nothing in the status bar. I have to put my phone on silent when going to bed otherwise the notification sound keeps me up. At first I thought it was an email notification, so I changed the notification sound, so now my email notification sound is different than the other unknown.
I even turned off; network lost tone, roaming tone, software update alert, and battery notification.
Last night I put the phone on silent , just to wake up this morning to 3 consecutive notification sounds. I checked the volume and it was turned up.
Can anyone tell me what the problem is?
- 09-29-2012, 11:46 AM #2
- 09-29-2012, 06:39 PM #3
- 10-04-2012, 04:19 AM #4
- 10-13-2012, 01:44 PM #8
- 10-13-2012, 01:47 PM #9
Also, you could be getting notified when you gain or lose wifi or data signal... or possibly when your phone reaches full charge or a predetermined low charge percentage. I'd go thru and check your settings for notification settings like that.
- 10-13-2012, 02:01 PM #10
- 10-13-2012, 09:56 PM #11
- 10-29-2012, 03:00 PM #12
- 51 Posts
My wife's phone started this about a week ago. We just got 4G in this area and it seems to be a bit spotty and every time it dings, it's either toggling from 3g to 4g or back. Cannot figure a way to turn it off, even though all of the settings as shown in the previous post are set correctly. Is there a way to set the phone manually to 3g?
- 11-05-2012, 06:45 PM #13
- By rsbenedict in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 11-13-2009, 09:35 AM
- By natrixgli in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2009, 11:40 PM
- By aerajan in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 10-25-2009, 02:16 PM
- By azzazal in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2009, 04:52 PM
- By corona24life in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2008, 01:41 AM