Facebook CRapp

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
You'd think that as big and as important as Facebook is now, they'd have an app that would be better than a kids game like Angry Birds.
Facebook has a crappy app (CRapp)
Just sayn.

Oh before you say it, Friendcaster has an irritating signature line that you can't buy off. Otherwise, it's faster and more reliable that FB.

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
I agree. They just don't care. The ios version is really good as far as I know. I can't figure out why it just keeps getting worse and worse

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS ;)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Dammit, more people need to get on Google+! It's so much smoother, faster, and cooler.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Dammit, more people need to get on Google+! It's so much smoother, faster, and cooler.

That's really up to your "circle" of friends and family.

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site

It's got a large battle to fight against Facebook.
Google plus will never take off not because it's not as good.
But because it simply sounds stupid.
Google plus....
.??
Plus what?
Goggle plus me?
As opposed to Facebook me?
It's all in the marketing.
It doesn't sound like a social network.
It sounds like a soda.

Sent from Marx Maxx

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I agree about the name, but "Facebook me" sounds kind of stupid, too, if you think about it.

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I agree about the name, but "Facebook me" sounds kind of stupid, too, if you think about it.

True.
Since email has sorta took backseat to social media for a lot of things, it kind of replaces 'email me' or 'text me'.
But 'Google plus me'.?
Lol,.....

Sent from Marx Maxx

kawana72

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
I find that if I'm looking at a picture from the what's hot feed on Google+ it won't load properly until I touch the picture again while it's loading. Other than that, it's nice.

durango992007

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
I must be in the minority. My Facebook app runs fine, better than the iOS version. I don't have g+=? Thing and I probably will never have one. I'm just saying my Facebook runs just as fast as getting on my computer to view it.

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Android Central Forums

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I must be in the minority. My Facebook app runs fine, better than the iOS version. I don't have g+=? Thing and I probably will never have one. I'm just saying my Facebook runs just as fast as getting on my computer to view it.

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Android Central Forums

Yes, I'd say you are in the minority friend... Or you have a computer still running Win 3.1
:)

Sent from Marx Maxx

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I'd say you are in the minority friend... Or you have a computer still running Win 3.1
:)

Sent from Marx Maxx

HAHAHA!!!

FB still a big stinkaroo in my phone. I read that a native Android FB app is close to being released.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781