Reboot after taking pictures
Hey guys, sorry if this has been covered elsewhere. But, sometimes, well more times than not when I take a pic then touch the picture to view it in the upper left corner, the phone freezes and reboots. After reboot, in the gallery, the thumbnail is black and when clicked it says error playing media.
Very frustrating. I'm rooted (but this happened prior to rooting) and running stock ics.
I tried deleting other third party pic viewers, deleting data cache, froze stock photo viewer and used fish bowl and quick pic. Same result.
Sent from my RAZR MAXX on 4G LTE
- 10-13-2012, 04:48 PM #2
- 10-13-2012, 10:26 PM #3
- 10-14-2012, 08:28 AM #4
- 10-24-2012, 03:17 PM #6
- 10-25-2012, 06:50 AM #7
- 12-04-2012, 06:22 PM #9
- 12-04-2012, 07:53 PM #10
Re: Reboot after taking pictures
I would suggest someone install a custom ROM and see if it happens then if it does then thats hardware related and I urge you to contact Verizon. If the problem goes away then its software related which in that case find a ROM you enjoy and have a good time
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
- 12-07-2012, 09:35 PM #11
- 12-10-2012, 07:29 AM #12
- 11-21-2013, 04:07 AM #13
- By pcguys in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 18Last Post: 06-06-2013, 08:56 AM
- By turbodude in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 07-11-2012, 01:28 PM
- By DarkCreep in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2011, 10:00 PM
- By sherppy in forum Motorola Droid 3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2011, 05:55 PM
- By ellisz in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 02-06-2010, 11:53 PM