Crushed Power Button
I dropped my phone yesterday so perfectly that it crushed the power button. It's completely useless now. I can't turn my screen back on when it turns off after a certain amount of time. I also cannot turn my phone back on after the battery went dead. Is there any other way to turn on the Droid Razr other than pressing the power botton on the top right of the phone? I have insurance and will be getting a new phone in 2 days, I just wanted to see if there was any way to turn it on?
- 10-13-2012, 01:40 PM #2
- 10-13-2012, 02:31 PM #4
- 10-13-2012, 02:32 PM #5
- 10-13-2012, 02:49 PM #6
Re: Crushed Power Button
Na it won't turn itself on it will just do the same thing. I'm thinking that the button probably just doesn't work, if you can break it away or push it hard enough with a pen or whatever you may be able to activate the button that actually under neath the chrome button.
Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS
- 10-13-2012, 03:42 PM #8
- By danielk in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 11Last Post: 03-25-2011, 12:11 PM
- By nalpakj in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 13Last Post: 08-16-2010, 04:09 PM
- By EVO Navian in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 06-08-2010, 09:12 AM
- By dixonba in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 05-04-2010, 10:13 AM
- By bond j#ac in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 7Last Post: 04-29-2010, 11:02 PM