Widgets don't update

cluekoo

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, new to the forums, was hoping for some input/advice.

My various widgets (battery, calendar, tasks, weather, etc.) will stop updating after about 2-3 days, ie. the weather still shows yesterday, new events don't show up in my calendar, etc. If I open the app, it's all there and updated, but it doesn't show up on the main screen in its widget form. Restarting the phone solves this problem but only for a few days.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

elvis692

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I have the same issue with my weather widget as well. Not using any smart actions either that might potentially block background data. The phone stays charged more then a day so I dont really care though!!

revtech

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Trying to decide between a maxx and hd/maxxhd - I'm leaning toward reg maxx for cost reasons, but can anyone tell me if the "circle widgets" seen on the m/hd/hdmaxx are available on the regular maxx?
Also (off-topic I know) - If any of you want to chime with advice regarding my choice I'd appreciate it . . I know some of you are pretty good about advice =)
(the reason I'm holding off is to see what black friday brings for prices)

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Trying to decide between a maxx and hd/maxxhd - I'm leaning toward reg maxx for cost reasons, but can anyone tell me if the "circle widgets" seen on the m/hd/hdmaxx are available on the regular maxx?
Also (off-topic I know) - If any of you want to chime with advice regarding my choice I'd appreciate it . . I know some of you are pretty good about advice =)
(the reason I'm holding off is to see what black friday brings for prices)

I don't know if it works stock (the circles widget) but I know of one stockish from that has it!

As for the HD, I'd ask in the HD forum, I have a maxx (not HD) and couldn't be happier ;-)