- 1,070 Posts
Internal memory filling up?
I've just noticed that my phone was set to store photos and vids and music to INTERNAL storage. Ooops. I had thought I had it set to the SD card.
So, upon messing around in settings I see it has 2.4 GB left, Apps is 1.7 GB left.
I dunno if it being that much affects function, but I"m gonna back em all up tonite and then move it all to SD and see.
It's been a little sluggish lately.
Anyone here had similar experiences? With storage getting full and moving files?
Just wondered. I'd rather have em on SD anyways in case of a crash.
- 11-05-2012, 10:15 AM #2
- 11-05-2012, 05:03 PM #3
Re: Internal memory filling up?
I use a app called Tasker that automatically copies files from internal storage to sd card. Mainly use it for MMS pictures I receive but it can copy as well as delete stuff from storage.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
- 11-06-2012, 08:56 PM #4
- By putney1477 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2011, 11:06 PM
- By Lord Vader in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 19Last Post: 04-13-2011, 10:01 PM
- By Spartan616 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 10Last Post: 08-23-2010, 02:48 AM
- By stimulatedboredom in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 07-08-2010, 08:23 PM
- By p4trickh#IM in forum HTC HeroReplies: 6Last Post: 10-22-2009, 03:18 AM