Simultaneous voice and data
I did a search and couldn't find it on here plus I know this is a MAXX forum but I'm going to ask anyway. Does the Razr Maxx, Razr Maxx HD, and the Razr M all have simutaneous voice and data and do they work on both 3g and 4g?
- 11-14-2012, 11:02 AM #2
- 11-14-2012, 08:18 PM #3
- 11-14-2012, 11:04 PM #4
- 11-16-2012, 06:18 PM #5
Re: Simultaneous voice and data
The RazrM, Razr HD and Maxx variant should support SVDO. The older Razr and Maxx did not.
The new Razr's use a Qualcomm chipset that supports SVDO the previous Razr's used TI processors.
So even on 3G the new Razr's should do voice and data.
- By markinbright in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 06-11-2011, 06:47 PM
- By superlawyer15 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 12Last Post: 03-30-2011, 01:01 AM
- By rls1400 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2011, 06:13 PM
- By sc32valve in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2011, 12:14 PM
- By LABLE in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 05-12-2010, 08:26 PM