- 3 Posts
Just received my Razr Maxx today
After going through 3, yes 3 replacement LG Spectrum's, I got the phone I should have got in the first place. Man, what a difference. The device has such a superior quality feel to it. Charging it now and going to give it a test run. Played with it for a bit and even with a slightly smaller processor, it runs circles around all 3 of the LG's I had. Just thought I'd share. I really, really, like this phone so far. I just hope it lives up to my expectations.
- 11-15-2012, 02:56 PM #2
- 11-15-2012, 03:32 PM #3
- 11-15-2012, 03:41 PM #4
- 11-18-2012, 09:15 PM #5
- 11-19-2012, 03:03 AM #6
- 11-20-2012, 03:15 PM #7
Re: Just received my Razr Maxx today
give Juice Defender plus a try, will help keep data in check and man.... the battery will literally last for days...
- By MikeLip in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 11-12-2012, 09:05 PM
- By goater1220 in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 15Last Post: 03-09-2011, 10:12 AM
- By RRM707 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2010, 03:49 PM
- By pappy53 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 08-26-2010, 09:44 PM
- By kroman1107 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 15Last Post: 07-20-2010, 08:35 AM