GVoice Lite & VZW

mcwheeler

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I am not able to use GVoice Lite fully as I did on Sprint The main reason I think is because of the automatic voicemail configuration. Also I am unable to port my number just to use the Voicemail function, without paying fees. Any ideas?

MrHost

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I assume you mean google voice. What service are you on now?

Why do you want to port your number? google gives you one for free. What isn't actually working for you?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

mcwheeler

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
yeah, right now I'm on Google Voice. Back when I with Sprint and my number automatically ported, I had the ability to send text messages within the Google voice UI and it kept track of all my calls. The latest calls that Google Voice kept track are from 3 weeks ago

MrHost

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah..sprint had a deal with them. I don't recall any other carrier did that.

You might have been able to keep it if you ported three number from sprint but they don't mention that stuff normally.

You see if there is a number local too you and hand that number out then your calls will be tracked again. And you can sms looker before since you would bee handing that number out.

Hope that helps.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

hazelgreen

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the Google voice for voicemail for free and not changing my number. Is that what you want to do?

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar