Bluetooth and Car Dock settings
I have had the Razr Maxx Vehicle Dock from Motorola for a while and have been able to plug in the audio to my car stereo and use a Bluetooth earpiece for phone calls only, all other audio was thru my car speakers. I recently bought a new Motorola Elite Flip earpiece and installed My MotoSpeak, since that I can no long get the audio thru my car speakers only thru Bluetooth when the Bluetooth is enabled. Question is there a setting I am missing to go back to what I had before the new earpiece?
Last edited by aiellof; 11-16-2012 at 09:13 PM.
Re: Bluetooth and Car Dock settings
I found an app called Soundabout lets you control the media audio and the phone audio output locations. Can set to either bluetooth, speaker, or headphone jack. Only downfall is you have to manually change the location. Still haven't tested it on my vehicle dock where the audio is output thru the usb connection then an audio cable to the cars input. Will post the results later today.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
- 11-19-2012, 06:18 AM #4
- 01-14-2013, 09:33 PM #6
- By DroidDev in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2011, 12:35 AM
- By djcyph in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 11Last Post: 03-17-2011, 03:44 PM
- By APeX3181 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 12Last Post: 08-27-2010, 04:07 PM
- By P7M8 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2010, 10:23 AM
- By rskap67 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 6Last Post: 07-27-2010, 03:58 PM