- 153 Posts
Upgrade Droid X To Razr Maxx For $150. Worth It?
i am on a local regional carrier. i've had the droid x for a year now and have really enjoyed it. my carrier just got the razr maxx. and for black friday, i can get it for $150. i'm sure the razr maxx is a worthy upgrade from the droid x, but is it worth $150 when my X still does everything i need it to? i dont have 4g in my area, so that is one feature that will go unused. i would greatly enjoy better battery life. i have a weak signal where i work. so by the end of the day, with only an hour of use (maybe), my battery is down to 40's. need some advice on what to do. preferably from people who upgraded to the maxx from the x. after black friday, the maxx will go back to its normal price of $250
- 11-20-2012, 06:14 PM #2
- 11-20-2012, 06:21 PM #3
Re: Upgrade Droid X To Razr Maxx For $150. Worth It?
The Maxx is free at Best Buy on Black Friday and Best Buy price matched with Radio Shack and we got her Maxx for $69.99. Well worth more than what we paid. I don't know what the Radio Shack price is now though. I personally think it's worth the $150.00.
- 11-20-2012, 06:26 PM #4
- 11-20-2012, 06:42 PM #6
- 11-20-2012, 07:17 PM #7
- By case1212 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 04-23-2013, 06:29 AM
- By deancharris in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 12Last Post: 09-25-2012, 10:34 AM
- By Stang68 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 9Last Post: 09-16-2012, 05:54 AM
- By pnicho in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 5Last Post: 04-12-2012, 05:04 PM
- By ssgjaygee in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 12Last Post: 03-02-2012, 08:53 AM