- 154 Posts
got my new maxx this morning. coming from a droid x. my maxx came out of the box with 4.0.4. i'm not sure if this is the latest version or not. i thought ICS had notification toggle buttons. such as wifi, gps, etc. i dont have any of these in my notification bar. is there any way to get them without a 3rd party app?
- 11-23-2012, 07:45 PM #2
- 11-23-2012, 08:13 PM #3
- 11-23-2012, 08:32 PM #5
Re: Just Got A Maxx!
Not a stock feature. Motorola's skin is fairly light, close to stock Android. Most other manufacturers throw a whole lot extra stuff in their skins, which isn't always a good thing, since it takes up more memory and processing power, and you can't disable a lot of it unless you're rooted.
- By Chilly818 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 11-20-2012, 03:07 PM
- By hakimmmmm in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 8Last Post: 08-26-2012, 07:57 PM
- By skatergirl in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 5Last Post: 07-03-2012, 11:30 PM
- By socarwolverine in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 03-04-2012, 08:43 AM
- By jaybro0813 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 11Last Post: 02-28-2012, 05:53 PM