- 74 Posts
Make Facebook the default picture for contacts?
I just got the Maxx from Best Buy today for Black Friday and I have a really quick question. Coming from the Thunderbolt, I would always get a notification to confirm whether two contacts should be linked (something I'm starting to miss...) and Facebook for Sense would always take precedence for the contact picture of each of my contacts. How can I change what the default contact image is? It goes to the Google contact picture first always.
- 11-24-2012, 11:15 AM #2
- 11-24-2012, 05:25 PM #4
- 11-25-2012, 12:21 PM #5--Chris [cole2kb]
- 11-26-2012, 03:36 PM #6
Re: Make Facebook the default picture for contacts?
i deleted my Facebook, and it left behind the contacts. couldn't get rid of them. had to do a wipe and reset. annoying.
- 12-02-2012, 02:23 PM #7
- By NinjaMom in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 11-02-2012, 09:43 PM
- By c308682 in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2012, 08:30 PM
- By CarryMe in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 12-26-2011, 10:17 PM
- By dashbastrd in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 3Last Post: 07-08-2011, 12:53 AM
- By 5tircrazy in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2010, 12:16 PM