tethering ipad to Razr with FoxFi

carbear02

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I have problems tethering my ipad to my razr maxx via foxfi's wifi feature with password. I can browse the internet on the phone, but can't get pages to load on the internet. Rebooting the phone fixes the issue, but that's rather annoying. Any suggestions?

MrHost

May 17, 2010
Visit site
If anyone shows up connecting to your connection, just kick them. When mine sticks I browse a website on the device hosting(running fox-fi). Most cases that gets it going again.

Sent from my Xoom using Android Central Forums

emdh

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Would you mind sharing some detail on how BT PAN works? Do I just install that app (what came up when I searched for "BT PAN" in the Play Store is called Bluetooth File Transfer) and then go through some settings? Or does the phone have to be rooted? I'm thinking about getting a wifi iPad 2 for Christmas but don't want to do so unless I can definitely tether wirelessly when WIFI is not available. So I'd really appreciate some specifics about how it works and what's involved in the set-up. (And just in case it's not obvious, technology like this isn't intuitive with me :). Thanks!

edglock21

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Would you mind sharing some detail on how BT PAN works? Do I just install that app (what came up when I searched for "BT PAN" in the Play Store is called Bluetooth File Transfer) and then go through some settings?

So I'd really appreciate some specifics about how it works and what's involved in the set-up. (And just in case it's not obvious, technology like this isn't intuitive with me :). Thanks!
Also interested in this - looking to get my wife an iPad for Christmas...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie