native s/mime support
- I have a corporate email account setup on my maxx.
- I have my certificate from my outlook client exported correctly and imported into my maxx
- I can read and receive email and signed email, my calendar, my contacts, and my tasks
- i can not read encrypted messages "this encrypted message can't be displayed because this version of exchange server doesnt support encrypted S/MIME messages on mobile phones"
I have been googling this issue for 3 days now. Has anyone gotten this to work? if so, how? I had to go out and buy moxier mail to make everything work but it eats my battery like a fat kid in a cupcake factory. I would love to get the native client working with all of this. Any suggestions or links would be very much appreciated.
- 02-28-2013, 09:04 AM #2
Re: native s/mime support
There is no real solution that i have found for working with the native email app. a few solutions i found are:
- DJIGZO S/MIME Email Encryption
builds a server on your phone. more complicated then the above 2 solutions but it works with the native client.
- By mloebl in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 01-02-2012, 09:19 PM
- By Blitzdroid in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 10-25-2011, 01:26 PM
- By kalex1114 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 4Last Post: 12-06-2010, 02:05 PM
- By dvdqnoc in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2009, 09:25 PM
- By hilker09 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 10-08-2009, 08:14 PM