Anyone else having major lagging issues? Techy Experts needed

awriternot

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
It has a long lag sometimes when I open apps, type, pretty much everything. I've tried clearing Cache, doing that major cache cleaner where you power off & hit the volume buttons, deleting apps...etc.

How do you check to see if there are apps running in the background that I don't know about? How do you stop them from running in the background?

Are droids like computers where you need to defrag? If so, how do I do that?

Could it be that I have too many pics or videos on my phone?

Help!

Sent from my Unrooted Droid Razr Maxx Using Tapatalk

mrgigabyte

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
one thing i did if you did not yet is disable apps that you dont used i have about 25 disable that helps also with battery and memory also

awriternot

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I've disabled apps I dont use & have wiped cache. I'm just wondering if there is a defrag I can do, how I can find apps running in the background & could it be too many pics/videos?

Sent from my Unrooted Droid Razr Maxx Using Tapatalk

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
System Panel Pro will give you a list of running apps, the ability to kill any problem apps, a history of what apps were eating up CPU, memory, that sort of thing. well worth the money. also SD Maid Pro will clean you system better than a french maid, god i love a hot french maid, and with those two (paid) apps you should be able to identify any [problem apps, and clean your system. ill post pics when i get a minute.

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
a7yqyquq.jpg

5ene6a8y.jpg

de6a7yza.jpg

yby3u7eh.jpg

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2