Expanding Dock Row?
I've been searching and can't seem to find an answer to this question. Is there any way to add more apps to the dock row without using a 3rd-party app? I'm still running non-rooted GB (2.3.6) because it's been very stable for me and I like the UI.
I have the default 4-app dock and I'd like to go to a 5-app dock. If I need a 3rd-party app, can anyone make a recommendation? Do I need to install a launcher?
I'd like to stay with non-rooted GB for now.
Thanks for any help/suggestions.
- 12-07-2012, 07:27 PM #2
- By mallard69er in forum MetroPCS EsteemReplies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2012, 04:51 PM
- By jimmycinla in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2012, 02:23 PM
- By jimmycinla in forum Sprint Nexus S 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2012, 02:23 PM
- By CSI Guy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 10-20-2010, 12:33 AM
- By SterlingSpring in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 11Last Post: 09-19-2010, 02:56 AM