Expanding Dock Row?
I've been searching and can't seem to find an answer to this question. Is there any way to add more apps to the dock row without using a 3rd-party app? I'm still running non-rooted GB (2.3.6) because it's been very stable for me and I like the UI.
I have the default 4-app dock and I'd like to go to a 5-app dock. If I need a 3rd-party app, can anyone make a recommendation? Do I need to install a launcher?
I'd like to stay with non-rooted GB for now.
Thanks for any help/suggestions.
- 12-07-2012, 06:27 PM #2
Re: Expanding Dock Row?
You need a different launcher
ADW Launcher and Holo Launcher are my two recommendations.
Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2--Chris [cole2kb]
"Any story about malware on any platform...without numbers is not giving you the full picture, and just might be more worried about getting your clicks than any real discussion."
Words to live by: there are always two sides to every story.
- By mallard69er in forum MetroPCS EsteemReplies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2012, 03:51 PM
- By jimmycinla in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2012, 01:23 PM
- By jimmycinla in forum Sprint Nexus S 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2012, 01:23 PM
- By CSI Guy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 10-19-2010, 11:33 PM
- By SterlingSpring in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 11Last Post: 09-19-2010, 01:56 AM