Voice recognition requires constant reboots
I have two Razor Maxx phones. On each, I find I have to reboot in order for the voice recognition to work consistently for email and texting. I have made sure the phone is not using up memory by closing applications, but have to do this a few times a day. Anyone else have this problem or know of a fix without having to reboot?
- 12-08-2012, 08:11 AM #2
- 12-09-2012, 01:38 PM #4
Re: Voice recognition requires constant reboots
Don't close apps unless they are causing a problem. With android, free memory is not a good thing.
Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2
- By Gekko in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 06-25-2010, 12:59 PM
- By FreezingD in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 36Last Post: 06-09-2010, 12:41 PM
- By f1nzup in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2010, 09:02 AM
- By nefas in forum HTC HeroReplies: 7Last Post: 05-18-2010, 01:05 AM
- By wolf1989#AC in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 04-17-2010, 05:01 PM