- 160 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Is it normal to have low memory like this? My Maxx has been suuuuper slow lately. Active Apps right now are Best Wallpapers, Call Control, Contacts, Facebook, Gmail, Go SMS Pro, GSam Battery Monitor, LookoutSettings, Smart Actions and System Pannel. There are a number of apps in the Service-Only Processes, but I'm not sure those affect the memory?
- 12-11-2012, 10:42 PM #2
Re: Low Memory
Android has an excellent memory management. This is normal. If it is super slow try SD Maid Pro to clear out some dead files.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
- By Snareman in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 7Last Post: 02-11-2011, 07:53 AM
- By papachan in forum HTC HeroReplies: 7Last Post: 09-17-2010, 05:11 PM
- By twistedjustice81285 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 05-14-2010, 04:48 PM
- By JTEastwood in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 8Last Post: 05-03-2010, 10:32 PM
- By bling300c in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 01-22-2010, 01:34 PM