Got My Maxx
coming from nexus i'm just so pleased with this battery life. i've more than doubled my battery life and i can get through a day now. screen is fine with me. i did notice that it's way different when watching hd vids (since maxx can't do hd) but i didn't really watch that much on my nexus anyway since the battery couldn't handle it lol. the only bad thing now is that i don't know how i'll be able to use a different phone now because i'll get used to this much battery lol. i hope the next maxx will have 2gb of ram so i don't have to deal with another type of phone.
now i'm thinking maybe root just so i can bypass all that bloatware. they keep running in the background using up the precious ram.
also, i need to find a battery indicator that doesn't consume too much ram cause i'm not liking the 10% increments.
- 12-12-2012, 07:38 AM #2
- 12-12-2012, 07:49 AM #3
- 12-12-2012, 08:55 AM #4
- 12-12-2012, 10:56 AM #5
Re: Got My Maxx
Power Toggles is the best. Battery Circle and Circle Battery both can report battery in 1% increments as well.
If you don't want to root, try disabling the bloatware you don't need.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
Re: Got My Maxx
thanks. will try power toggle. i just noticed that the badass battery app went down in ram consumption to 5.8. power toggle is comparable i hope.
the thing about the bloatware, are they all not needed? i see a lot of verizon stuff and i'm not sure if i'm disabling some component of something that is required for some parts of my phone to work like "modemstatsservice"
- By Dieter Bohn in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 21Last Post: 07-25-2013, 02:30 PM
- By socarwolverine in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 03-04-2012, 08:43 AM
- By politjunkie in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-01-2009, 05:27 PM
- By c3PreO in forum HTC HeroReplies: 11Last Post: 10-27-2009, 08:47 AM
- By wayfr#AC in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2009, 08:13 PM