Has anyone had issues with compass apps. I use to have my tiny compass and it quit working. It would just point in one direction even after several attempts to recalibrate, cache erase, and trying other compass apps.
The gps works fine.
Sent via mental telepathy.Droid Razr Maxx 4.1.2
- 12-13-2012, 08:45 AM #2
Yes, I had the same problem and it affected several programs. It seems to be some kind of problem with the magnetic sensor. A search suggested holding a magnet about an inch away from the side of the phone and moving it around all 4 sides.
Worked for me!
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
- By MultiMatt in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 12Last Post: 04-08-2011, 05:53 PM
- By g1toevo678 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 51Last Post: 03-16-2011, 12:16 PM
- By olemil#AC in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 16Last Post: 10-05-2010, 08:11 PM
- By Putts in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2010, 07:39 AM
- By storino03 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 06-04-2010, 02:59 PM