Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Default Re: [GUIDE] [depreciated] Port AOKP or CM9 on your Alltel RAZR MAXX!

Quote Originally Posted by cole2kb View Post
    Someone pick a dang rom for me to patch! Lol

Sent from my dirty rainbow unicorn Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD (HorriblyDeveloped)
    okay I'm still rom shopping but how about paranoid to start with?
    Thanked by:

Hi, can you help me with this problem, I cath Flash Failure on my xt908 Alltel, and now i search stock rom 6.16.300.XT908.ACG.en.US for for return native rom. Thanks beforehand.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #53  
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    4,030 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Did you try to flash the Jellybean leak? I'm having a bit of trouble with your english, but I'm guessing (because the same thing happened to me) that you're stuck at the 'Flash Failed' screen. Here's what you do to get out of it:

Push the power button so the Flash Failed screen comes up.

Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons for 5-6 seconds and then let go to force your phone to power off.

Press and hold BOTH volume buttons along with the power button. It will bring up a boot mode selection menu.

Press the Volume Up button or wait 10-15 seconds and it should boot normally.

You'll have to do this every time you power down your phone.
    --Chris [cole2kb]
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #54  
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    4,030 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by chairwolf View Post
    okay I'm still rom shopping but how about paranoid to start with?

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [GUIDE] [depreciated] Port AOKP or CM9 on your Alltel RAZR MAXX!-uploadfromtaptalk1359764880475.jpg  
    --Chris [cole2kb]
    Thanked by:

I'm sorry for my English, because I'm Ukrainian, our motorola users don't use my phone model (only 910-912) and can't help me 4th day.
    So, this is my "screen"
    AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S) (Flash Failure)
    0A.74
    eMMC Info: Size 16G
    To return to normal mode......
    Device is LOCKED. Status Code: 0
    Battery OK
    OK to program
    Connect USB
    Data cable

I did not flash JB rom 'cause I'm afraid for full FAIL.
    Before I lost my stock ICS, i installed as second sistem BlackWidow CM9, then i found China ROM which recomended for me one forum user.
    I began Flashing with RSDLite but i've fail. Then I scared and try to restore my backup, but unfortunately, then I Installed from zip some blackspider mod, and unfortunately too. Now i use only 2nd mode (BlackWidow) which started only after fail main sistem, but my main problem it is not finde Network (I'm read many websites where people sayd "this mobel will keep GSM" is this true or false?)
    I'm feeling myself as Forrest Gump with my long story.
    Last edited by ArykhAleksei; 02-01-2013 at 07:02 PM.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #56  
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    4,030 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

So, you're saying you used RSDLite to try and flash your phone? You can get into your ROM but it is only Black Widow..your safe (stock) side has been wiped? Who is your carrier?
    --Chris [cole2kb]

Yes, I'm used RSD. I can boot only BlackWidow ICS CM9, my carrier is MTS Ukraine, standart GSM.
    Now I found new thing, working mode are BW.6.16.214 BlackSpider and he installed on first sistem! (In BM I pressed on first sistem button and phone are booting, but after reboot, i pressed on 2nd sistem button, but is not boot Widow)
    I sayd about widow ics cm9 'cause i saw in "about phone" System version Black Widow ICS.
    When booting sistem red led is shining.
    Last edited by ArykhAleksei; 02-01-2013 at 07:58 PM.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #58  
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    4,030 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Unfortunately, you'll need to find someone with this phone on your specific carrier to share the files you might be able to use. I would try asking on XDA, see if anyone there has it.
    --Chris [cole2kb]

This will be great! Because I'm tired to calling from my wery old W810i.
    In Ukrainian forum i found one more user, but he is a future xt908 user, his phone will be arrive after 1-2 weeks.
    Thank you for support.

I have idea, if I'll buy mainboard of the xt910-912 device, and change to my phone? Is this possible?But it's method are more expensive.

Hey Chris, I'd like to try doing a patch. Do you think you could cook up an Ntelos-goodies zip file for me?

Hi there!
    I'm fortunately restored my xt908 Alltel, my friend send to me working backup, do you need this backup? Now I have one more question, Can I turn on GSM on my xt908?
    Two days ago I carried my idea (about exchange my xt908 mainboard on 912), 912 mainboard was on 2.3.6 GB, I"m succesfully upgraded to 4.0.4, but this mainboard after settings are freezed (and 2 times after reboot on logo 'droid') after next boot the phone shutted down again and turned on after same minutes ( any key combinations that I used are not worked ), again shutdown, and in that time phone startet in the morning.
    What can I do to fix this problem and what kind of problem is this?
    P.S. Sorry for my English.

Is this thread still kicking?

Most discussions are over at the alltel patch thread now.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

I have a XT908 its with a local CDMA Carrier Called Leaco I wanted to use a Walmart sim card in it and cant get gsm working on it...I dont know if Im asking in the right place but this is one of the few places I've seen XT908 mentioned.. Thanx

Not sure why it will not work. I know you can go to Straight Talk website and enter your ESN/MEID and it will tell you if it is compatible. Not sure if that helps at all.

Well I was given a SIM card to use gsm...but I never considered geting them to change the number to a cdma number
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123