Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Question on good app for downloading mp3 files to listen offiline

Ok heres the deal,
    Im a newbie on this droid raxr maxx. Here's the problem. I would like to know if theres an app available thats lets me download files like I download on my computer. On the computer, when i want to downoad, i just right click, choose save target as, then download. With the phone, I cant do that on many websites. One of the sites that I download from is Alex Jones Podcasts. They are in mp3 file format. Now alex jones has an app, but the only problem is that once its downloaded , you can only play the file from within that app, and it horrible. You can fast frorward it or reverse it. And you cant play the file with the phones player? Any suggestions....
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    4,029 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Question on good app for downloading mp3 files to listen offiline

If the website has a direct download, you press and hold on the link and it should pop up a menu, there is a Save Link As option.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2
    --Chris [cole2kb]

Alex Jones plays great using the Doggcatcher app.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

If you have Flash installed on your Razr, you can listen to the podcast by pressing the 'Listen Now' in the top left.