Jelly Bean?

T-Rob

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Been a while since I've been on here...what's the latest word on when we're supposed to receive the JB OTA update?

Thanks,
Chief

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Don't hold your breath. Most people guess that it'll be 1st quarter of 2013--which of course means March 31 at 11:59 PM.

Jerrytcc17

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
I don't think they care about us getting JB updates. In there eyes we have old phones. This is just plain BS. We are customers with their products. Might be a great time to shop carriers and phones. Just my opinion.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

warthog293

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I just got off the phone with verizon support and they said that it should be within the next month or two. so as we all know, that means atleast four months.

TheLibertarian

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
I don't think they care about us getting JB updates. In there eyes we have old phones. This is just plain BS. We are customers with their products. Might be a great time to shop carriers and phones. Just my opinion.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

You're right, the first sentence of your post is BS as Motorola has already confirmed the RAZR Maxx is scheduled to receive JB.

Relax, it'll get here when it gets here. As JB is likely the last update for this device, I'd rather Moto take their time and work out any bugs.

Who?

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Count your blessings, JB doesn't add much to my HD and in fact has made it a lot less stable. Feels a lot more like WinMo now, wish I had never updated.

FastMoneyPlaya

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
My wife and son have Jelleybean on their phones, and it's not a huge upgrade. My feeling is it will get here when it gets here, but it's not anything groundbreaking that I can't wait for.

mvp4him3

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Man another JB poy. There are a lot of nice JB ROMs out there for you guys to try out. I understand people want to find out about when JB is going to come out for their phones but to tell you the truth we know just as much as google search bar.

rutkind

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
The main thing I am wanting right now is Google Now. I really love it on my Xoom but it is really made for a phone mostly and tablets just happen to get it for its other functions

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae