- 125 Posts
Patiently waiting now
Sooo upon release of the notion that Google is working with Motorola for a new phone titled "X" right now I can say that I am excited. I cannot wait for this to happen and for them to release more things about it. SO far they have released the processor which to no surprise will be a quad core. Just that much and the fact that it is two phone powerhouses forming a phone together makes me happy! I was looking at the Nexus 4 and the DNA but I have decided to wait on this phone. What are your guys/gals thought on this phone?
Rooted and flashed: HTC EVO 4, Motorola Photon 4, Motorola Razr Maxx, and Nexus 7
- 12-22-2012, 07:14 PM #2
Re: Patiently waiting now
The idea is intriguing. Check out the thread in the Rumored Devices section: http://forums.androidcentral.com/rum...a-x-phone.html
"Any story about malware on any platform...without numbers is not giving you the full picture, and just might be more worried about getting your clicks than any real discussion."
Words to live by: there are always two sides to every story.
- By Asterdroid in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 19Last Post: 11-03-2011, 12:47 PM
- By thepainweaver in forum Bionic Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 09-11-2011, 08:23 PM
- By iTroldahl in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 02-25-2011, 08:34 PM
- By Spartan745 in forum VerizonReplies: 6Last Post: 07-22-2010, 08:46 AM
- By alex5252 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 10-21-2009, 09:24 PM