4.1.2 JB for my Maxx....

lordballz73

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
I just received the notification of a system update being available. Been downloading for the last 15 minutes

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Hojosmad

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Ya i was unsure what it was and couldn't find anything about it. Seems someone was feeling generous at verizon lol merry Christmas maxx users

maxman1

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
December 24 Update?

Anyone know what the OTA update today is. Got notification this morning & has been downloading quite a while. Neglected to write down the number code.

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk2

Callindril

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: December 24 Update?

Got the same one, but as I'm heading out for the evening, didnt want it to do anything 'wierd' to the phone on Christmas Eve, so will deal with it later...

Hojosmad

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Sure is its 4.1.2. Although i told a buddy of mine and he's saying they are already suspending downloads for some... So I don't think it was supposed to be pushed out. We'll see as the day go by.

maxman1

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site

At least I now know what it is. I'm beginning to think the download is suspended, I've never seen one take this long.

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk2

Hojosmad

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site

Its about 250mb it took me about 30 minutes to download and about 20 to install/update then had to reboot due to a google play crash but works fine now.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Downloading now. If this is legit, then MotoGoog officially rocks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Hojosmad

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site

update its actually 331mb. And it seems Motorola pushed the update a head of schedule. D/L it while you can. Seems they are stopping it. Makes sense seeing as how its a newer version they pretty much anyone out there lol. Someone had too much eggnog it would seem.

afranko22

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site

Mine is saying "download suspended, will resume shortly"
I'm as stock as they come so hopefully this helps.
As mine is starting to come around, some of the notifications look different, such as vibrate and 4G.
Telling me to press and hold the search key for "google now"
Notification bar is completely changed. Lists date and time at the top with the Settings button. No more blue. Emails and messages display more info when notification bar is pulled down.
App menu is the same, some have new looks, such as camera.
Lock screen font changes.
Downloading update to google now to see what changes.

dubfish34

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site

I'm rooted and running Arctic HD. If I wanted this update how would I go about it? Just disable safestrap, or do I have to go to fast boot?

Also, CAN I even get it right now? Sounds like they are slowing the OTA updates down.

gymgal1951

May 13, 2012
Visit site

Mine started, then stopped. I turned phone off, and now it says will continue with wifi or off peak hours. What is the update for?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith