Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jeffrok
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default google play store

Have a razr maxx and a razr m both i use at different times on same line. When i download something if a buy a paid version the icons change when the come to phone and xont seem to work. Example i downloaded app guard app guard helper and paid for and downloaded the pro key. Both the app guard helper app and key show up different icons. The main app wont rsconize the helpex app and asks if u want to download and then shows u already have it any help

Default Re: google play store

It's a little difficult to understand your question. As long as you paid for an app, you should be able to download it to multiple devices as long as they're connected to the same Google account. So make sure you've downloaded your App Guard AND the pro key to BOTH of your Razrs. Have you done this already?

Quote Originally Posted by absa4968 View Post
    Have a razr maxx and a razr m both i use at different times on same line. When i download something if a buy a paid version the icons change when the come to phone and xont seem to work. Example i downloaded app guard app guard helper and paid for and downloaded the pro key. Both the app guard helper app and key show up different icons. The main app wont rsconize the helpex app and asks if u want to download and then shows u already have it any help
    I am able to download my paid apps on my Nexus 7 that I have bought on my MAXX
    Rooted and flashed: HTC EVO 4, Motorola Photon 4, Motorola Razr Maxx, Nexus 7, DROID MAXX, Sony Xperia Z2 (tablet), and LG G3 (Verizon)
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    It's a little difficult to understand your question. As long as you paid for an app, you should be able to download it to multiple devices as long as they're connected to the same Google account. So make sure you've downloaded your App Guard AND the pro key to BOTH of your Razrs. Have you done this already?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Yes first time i did this the problem is when i download the free app in either phone it downloads just like it looks but the paid ones i buy show up with different icons and dont seem to work also one i just downloaded had a third app the main app wouldnr roconize it. Kept asking if i wanted to download it when i hit yes shows already installed and does it on both phones
    The Mad Man

Global Posts
    2,255 Global Posts
    ROM
    Black Widow

delete all app data, then delete the app, then reboot, and then download again.
    Just some hobo with a phone
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Did this on both phones hard resets and its the same
    The Mad Man

Global Posts
    2,255 Global Posts
    ROM
    Black Widow

This is ProKey for Ultimate App Guard (UAG).
    ProKey supports 4 more lockers & use free themes
    How to use:
    ☆ Once you install this key, you should restart UAG in order to recognize the key. If it does not still recognize it, please restart your phone and try again
    ☆ You should'n uninstall the key or revert to free version
    If you previously purchased Pro-version. Purchase this key and send us a refund request from Google Wallet for the Pro-version, we will refund for you

that is what was listed on the app homepage....
    Just some hobo with a phone

Global Posts
    649 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by absa4968 View Post
    Did this on both phones hard resets and its the same
    Sometimes when you download a free version of an app, you're buying the actual app. When you buy a "key", you're only buying the license to the app, and that key app isn't usable. You have to open the app using the original main app. Does that make sense?
    bradenfontaine likes this.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Quote Originally Posted by bradenfontaine View Post
    This is ProKey for Ultimate App Guard (UAG).
    ProKey supports 4 more lockers & use free themes
    How to use:
    ☆ Once you install this key, you should restart UAG in order to recognize the key. If it does not still recognize it, please restart your phone and try again
    ☆ You should'n uninstall the key or revert to free version
    If you previously purchased Pro-version. Purchase this key and send us a refund request from Google Wallet for the Pro-version, we will refund for you

that is what was listed on the app homepage....
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Yes i have read and emailed the maker of that app but that is not the only app i have that has this problem. There are several ones i have paid for that i have this issue with. Two weeks ago i paid30sollars for norton mobile security it worked frear for a couple of days then kept going back to rhe ute or free version would not take the key i was was sent with order. So i got a refund. But doesnt help with problem

Aki nadie habla castellano??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums