google play store

absa4968

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Have a razr maxx and a razr m both i use at different times on same line. When i download something if a buy a paid version the icons change when the come to phone and xont seem to work. Example i downloaded app guard app guard helper and paid for and downloaded the pro key. Both the app guard helper app and key show up different icons. The main app wont rsconize the helpex app and asks if u want to download and then shows u already have it any help

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It's a little difficult to understand your question. As long as you paid for an app, you should be able to download it to multiple devices as long as they're connected to the same Google account. So make sure you've downloaded your App Guard AND the pro key to BOTH of your Razrs. Have you done this already?

mvp4him3

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Have a razr maxx and a razr m both i use at different times on same line. When i download something if a buy a paid version the icons change when the come to phone and xont seem to work. Example i downloaded app guard app guard helper and paid for and downloaded the pro key. Both the app guard helper app and key show up different icons. The main app wont rsconize the helpex app and asks if u want to download and then shows u already have it any help

I am able to download my paid apps on my Nexus 7 that I have bought on my MAXX

absa4968

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
It's a little difficult to understand your question. As long as you paid for an app, you should be able to download it to multiple devices as long as they're connected to the same Google account. So make sure you've downloaded your App Guard AND the pro key to BOTH of your Razrs. Have you done this already?

absa4968

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Yes first time i did this the problem is when i download the free app in either phone it downloads just like it looks but the paid ones i buy show up with different icons and dont seem to work also one i just downloaded had a third app the main app wouldnr roconize it. Kept asking if i wanted to download it when i hit yes shows already installed and does it on both phones

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
This is ProKey for Ultimate App Guard (UAG).
ProKey supports 4 more lockers & use free themes
How to use:
☆ Once you install this key, you should restart UAG in order to recognize the key. If it does not still recognize it, please restart your phone and try again
☆ You should'n uninstall the key or revert to free version
If you previously purchased Pro-version. Purchase this key and send us a refund request from Google Wallet for the Pro-version, we will refund for you

that is what was listed on the app homepage....

jeffrok

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
Did this on both phones hard resets and its the same

Sometimes when you download a free version of an app, you're buying the actual app. When you buy a "key", you're only buying the license to the app, and that key app isn't usable. You have to open the app using the original main app. Does that make sense?

absa4968

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
This is ProKey for Ultimate App Guard (UAG).
ProKey supports 4 more lockers & use free themes
How to use:
☆ Once you install this key, you should restart UAG in order to recognize the key. If it does not still recognize it, please restart your phone and try again
☆ You should'n uninstall the key or revert to free version
If you previously purchased Pro-version. Purchase this key and send us a refund request from Google Wallet for the Pro-version, we will refund for you

that is what was listed on the app homepage....

absa4968

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Yes i have read and emailed the maker of that app but that is not the only app i have that has this problem. There are several ones i have paid for that i have this issue with. Two weeks ago i paid30sollars for norton mobile security it worked frear for a couple of days then kept going back to rhe ute or free version would not take the key i was was sent with order. So i got a refund. But doesnt help with problem

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173