Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 24252627
Like Tree21Likes

Default Re: Got ROMs? Flashable ZIPs for your Alltel MAXX!

Cant complain about that. I had a buddy who had constant issues on verizon, which is odd as thumb Cell and them are working together and they wouldn't deal with him about a booster. He ended up leaving them not long after lol.
    I debating on what phone to get myself here in November, and also what phones we'll have then because thumb isn't the type to get every new phone that comes out and all. Been trying to port roms for anyone interested here just cant get mms to work but everything else is fine. Would build from source like Craptorman has done for us but i can never get things setup right and nothing ever works so I gave up on that lol.

If anyone is still aroumd here running these builds and android Os at the top of their battery use age or just want to improve battery life head over to xda n use dtrails jbx kernal...4-27 kernal is giving me lag free performance and best battery life I've gotten so far with kit kat

Has anyone here gotten USB OTG going on their RAZR? I got a cable, but I cannot get it going.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikemonkey View Post
    Has anyone here gotten USB OTG going on their RAZR? I got a cable, but I cannot get it going.
    I've never tried so I can't comment sorry

bricked: Alltel Razr xt908

I have an Alltel Razr in a soft brick and boot loop. I need to use rsd lite firmware to restore it. Heard I can't use xt912 nor the Xt910's firmware. Can anyone point me in the right direction on where to find it.
    Thx

6.16.300.xt908ACG.en.us

Quote Originally Posted by thaddious View Post
    bricked: Alltel Razr xt908

I have an Alltel Razr in a soft brick and boot loop. I need to use rsd lite firmware to restore it. Heard I can't use xt912 nor the Xt910's firmware. Can anyone point me in the right direction on where to find it.
    Thx

6.16.300.xt908ACG.en.us
    Are you stuck on the boot loader screen with an error?

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Only thing out there that I have seen for the xt908 is "LRA_XT908_6.7.2-180_DHD-16_NA-27_1FF.zip". Google that and you should be able to find it. Not sure if it'll work for you or not. I also made this, DroidRAZR_XT908_Utility.zip . It's based off of Matt G's utility for the XT912 using the LRA_XT908 file listed above. I wasn't going to post it because I have never tried it so use at your own risk.

Did u ever try the utility out and unbrick your phone @thaddious ?

BTW found a way to easily port other razr roms with, yes, everything working will post back later.
    I'm running slimkat ATM

yea, thx. I used rsd lite and flashed the 4.0.4 rom

Good glad to hear it worked.
    The ROM porting was a bust MMS is insanely flaky...works one second then can't get it to work for a day then works for a minute then it doesn't.
    Oh well

This thread died and so did my razr. Battery started going n vibratory motor has been shot for months now n just plain got sick of the phone so switched out to the new galaxy s5. Thanks for everything craptorman

where could I get the files to flash a boost mobile to Carolina west wireless?

Quote Originally Posted by kds1973 View Post
    Yes, this build worked perfectly for my Carolina West Wireless!!
    Thank You for your help Craptorman!
    Where can you get the Files to flash a phone to Carolina West wireless.. I have a prepay ZTE N860 was on Boost Mobile I would like to flash it to Carolina wests prepaid (Bark Mobile
    )
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 24252627