Got ROMs? Flashable ZIPs for your Alltel MAXX!

Craptorman

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
dhacker has posted a CM10.2 build for the spyder. I have not been able to get data (3g) to work at all. It says to insert sim card upon first boot, guessing that's why data isn't working, not sure tho. CM10.1 never prompts for sim card.

Last edited:

iaminflames

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
dhacker has posted a CM10.2 build for the spyder. I have not been able to get data (3g) to work at all. It says to insert sim card upon first boot, guessing that's why data isn't working, not sure tho. CM10.1 never prompts for sim card.

I tried patching cm 10.2 also but I can't seem to get data either.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

calec

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I tried patching cm 10.2 also but I can't seem to get data either.

So you're not getting to the point where you can go to mobile networks, CDMA subscription, and choose nv? I used to have to do that before craptorman set me up.

Sent from my XT908 using Tapatalk 4

iaminflames

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
So you're not getting to the point where you can go to mobile networks, CDMA subscription, and choose nv? I used to have to do that before craptorman set me up.

Sent from my XT908 using Tapatalk 4

I can get to that point but it makes no difference. Apparently 4.3 is set up slightly different than 4.2.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

c_elliott83

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Just a question! I know that there are roms for the verizon maxx. What all is basically involved. as far as making these roms work with other carriers? And i'm guessing its a hard or hit or miss project? Forgive me but I'm just not, user friendly so to say on whats the process of making a rom

iaminflames

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I have applied the patch that Dhacker replied to you with. It's currently building, a few hours we'll see if this patch works.

UPDATE: Still no 3g with this patch.

Damn that sucks. From the sounds of that patch and what I saw in the commits it looked like a fix was found but I guess not.

Craptorman

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Damn that sucks. From the sounds of that patch and what I saw in the commits it looked like a fix was found but I guess not.

I was thinking the same. What carrier are you on? I do a build for u and u can try it.

Sent from my XT908 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci