Got ROMs? Flashable ZIPs for your Alltel MAXX!

Spikemonkey

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
Thanks man! And it turns out the WiFi problem is just with my network. I've connected to the one at my gym and my niece's without a single issue. Oh well. Thanks again!

iaminflames

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Really slow around here. Been using the last build craptorman put out for us, running good but my battery life has been spotty. Been waiting for my moto x I ordered 3 weeks ago dunno what's taking so long

Sent from my XT908 using Tapatalk

fantasy2c

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Really slow around here. Been using the last build craptorman put out for us, running good but my battery life has been spotty. Been waiting for my moto x I ordered 3 weeks ago dunno what's taking so long

Three weeks? I'd be using that to my advantage on trying to get it cheaper lol. The HDMI part of things uses a tad bit more juice than not having in for some odd reason and my battery life will b good one day thethen the next I have Like 4 wakelocks I can't find any information on.

iaminflames

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Yea 3 weeks ago we made the switch to at&t and the rep told us our moto x's would arrive by the end of the week. They never showed up so the following week we called and he said the next day they would arrive. They didn't show again so then he said by the end of that week. Well we are still waiting and he is clueless to why we haven't received them yet. Luckily they are free but I am getting antsy and very irritated lol.

fantasy2c

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
That's odd as heck..can't believe they haven't n e idea. I would be too I'm ready for an upgrade myself but have to wait until november.

iaminflames

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Got my moto X a week ago and I gotta say, its an amazing phone. There's no way to root it with the 4.4.2 update but honestly it doesn't really need to be rooted. Its my first device that I don't really miss flashing Roms its just perfect with the newest kitkat update. The touch less controls and active display notifications are what make it really unique. I will still keep my RAZR maxx as a media device and thanks for the work you guys have done to make the best of the RAZR on our small regional carriers

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

iaminflames

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
BTW AT&t has terrible rural coverage. I get zero reception at my house just 10 minutes outside the city. Not happy about that

fantasy2c

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
BTW AT&t has terrible rural coverage. I get zero reception at my house just 10 minutes outside the city. Not happy about that

That's how it is here. Its gotten better over The last couple years but its still pretty terrible. Have friends never get their calls of don't get text messages til the next day. I couldn't every see myself with them personally. Glad you like the phone tho :)

iaminflames

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
That's how it is here. Its gotten better over The last couple years but its still pretty terrible. Have friends never get their calls of don't get text messages til the next day. I couldn't every see myself with them personally. Glad you like the phone tho :)

Luckily I bitched and they gave me a signal booster for free and now I get full bars in and around my house.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

fantasy2c

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Cant complain about that. I had a buddy who had constant issues on verizon, which is odd as thumb Cell and them are working together and they wouldn't deal with him about a booster. He ended up leaving them not long after lol.
I debating on what phone to get myself here in November, and also what phones we'll have then because thumb isn't the type to get every new phone that comes out and all. Been trying to port roms for anyone interested here just cant get mms to work but everything else is fine. Would build from source like Craptorman has done for us but i can never get things setup right and nothing ever works so I gave up on that lol.

fantasy2c

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
If anyone is still aroumd here running these builds and android Os at the top of their battery use age or just want to improve battery life head over to xda n use dtrails jbx kernal...4-27 kernal is giving me lag free performance and best battery life I've gotten so far with kit kat

thaddious

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
bricked: Alltel Razr xt908

I have an Alltel Razr in a soft brick and boot loop. I need to use rsd lite firmware to restore it. Heard I can't use xt912 nor the Xt910's firmware. Can anyone point me in the right direction on where to find it.
Thx

6.16.300.xt908ACG.en.us

iaminflames

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
bricked: Alltel Razr xt908

I have an Alltel Razr in a soft brick and boot loop. I need to use rsd lite firmware to restore it. Heard I can't use xt912 nor the Xt910's firmware. Can anyone point me in the right direction on where to find it.
Thx

6.16.300.xt908ACG.en.us

Are you stuck on the boot loader screen with an error?

Craptorman

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Only thing out there that I have seen for the xt908 is "LRA_XT908_6.7.2-180_DHD-16_NA-27_1FF.zip". Google that and you should be able to find it. Not sure if it'll work for you or not. I also made this, DroidRAZR_XT908_Utility.zip . It's based off of Matt G's utility for the XT912 using the LRA_XT908 file listed above. I wasn't going to post it because I have never tried it so use at your own risk.

fantasy2c

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Did u ever try the utility out and unbrick your phone @thaddious ?

BTW found a way to easily port other razr roms with, yes, everything working will post back later.
I'm running slimkat ATM :)

Last edited:

fantasy2c

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Good glad to hear it worked.
The ROM porting was a bust MMS is insanely flaky...works one second then can't get it to work for a day then works for a minute then it doesn't.
Oh well

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae