Problems With Your DROID Razr or RAZR Maxx After Jelly Bean Upgrade? Verizon May Replace It free.

jeffrok

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
Sounds nice of them, but why get a phone replaced because of a bad update? I'd just want the OS replaced it the phone was working fine before the update.. What if you get a "refurb" that has a button that half-works, or a screen with flaky pixels.. I would just wait it out if there are minor annoyances to deal with.

mooch91

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: Problems With Your DROID Razr or RAZR Maxx After Jelly Bean Upgrade?

Agreed. Not enough info about what's going on to be replacing phones. If there are software issues with JB then what will a hardware replacement solve?

I'm having WiFi issues since the upgrade but I'm assuming a patch will eventually resolve it. Not running to my Verizon store just yet.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

LBTRS

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Re: Problems With Your DROID Razr or RAZR Maxx After Jelly Bean Upgrade?

Makes me sick to see all those guys in that link replacing their phone that they chose to update to JB, knowing they would lose root, just to get root back. Verizon does the right thing and a bunch of idiots take advantage of it.

MrHost

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Re:

Makes me sick to see all those guys in that link replacing their phone that they chose to update to JB, knowing they would lose root, just to get root back. Verizon does the right thing and a bunch of idiots take advantage of it.

Does what right thing?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site

If those idiots actually read and knew what they were doing they would have kept root

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS ;)

afranko22

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
What about this error? Not sure what process it is but it only happens when i start the phone

Sent from my Verizon Droid Razr Maxx

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357014468169.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357014468169.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 167