1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Bluetooth Issues on Razr Maxx w Motorola Elite Sliver

I been having issues with my Bluetooth and I'm in the process of trying to figure out if it is my ear piece or if it is my phone. I have a Droid Razr Maxx and a Motorola Elite Sliver. My issue is that I keep loosing connectivity between the two devices. This started before the JB update, all though it wasn't occurring as much as it is now that the update has come. I've called Motorola and they have asked me to pair my ear piece to another Bluetooth device to see if the earpiece stays connected to that device. So, I connected the earpiece to my Motorola XYBoard 10.1 for about 3 hours with no issues.

I'm not completely convinced that it is my phone but it seems to be pointing in the direction. Thought I would throw this issue out there to see if anyone else is having or has had issues and if there is a fix for it.

Thanks,
    Nick

Default Re: Bluetooth Issues on Razr Maxx w Motorola Elite Sliver

I have the same Bluetooth and the maxxx although still on ics. I had the same issue a few months back. Long story short I factory rest my phone for a non related issue and it fixed the problem for me. Have not lost connection since. Unfortunately if you have the JB ota and reset you can't get it back yet. Might have to live with it for awhile unless rooted JB.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I had an issue with a Plantronics Legend and exchanged it for a Jaw Bone. I am still having the same connectivity issues.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I ended up returning my Sliver Elite for a new one and having had any problems. Looks like it was the actually ear piece. My phone stays connected with other Bluetooth items.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2