Stupid launcher question....

dvddave

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I am on the job ota.....I have the RAZR m launcher, the apex launcher, and the stock launcher. When it asks me which launcher to use, if I click on always, how do I change to a different launcher??? I know a stupid question....sorry....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

dvddave

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Download an app like HomeSmack.

Thanks for the response....I get that but when I hit the home button three launchers come up an I am asked either just once or always. If I click on always it locks me into one launcher. How can I switch after I click always???

jeffrok

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
With Home Smack. When you select "always" you are selecting a default launcher action for the home button. Of you don't want a default set, don't select "always".

You also night try Home Manager I believe. Keeps running in the notification bar.

dvddave

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
With Home Smack. When you select "always" you are selecting a default launcher action for the home button. Of you don't want a default set, don't select "always".

You also night try Home Manager I believe. Keeps running in the notification bar.

It gets a little tedious having to choose a launcher every time I hit the home button....I just want to know how to switch launchers after I choose always.....

jeffrok

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
I just gave you a viable answer in Home Manager. Sits in your notification tray, is only a gesture or two away.

dvddave

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I just gave you a viable answer in Home Manager. Sits in your notification tray, is only a gesture or two away.

I am an ass......you were right, Thank You....

jc411

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
you could also go to Settings, then Apps & scroll down to whatever launcher you chose & select Clear Defaults. then the next time you click the home button the list of launchers on your phone will appear again.

Sent from my HTC One V using Android Central Forums

jeffrok

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
I am an ass......you were right, Thank You....

No problem.. I used to use it all the time, but just like Nova so much (minimalist/stock but powerful), that I never switch anymore.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech