screen dims differently on JB
Does anyone else notice that on JB (official leak), when the screen gets dim (not completely dark but halfway), itdoesn't get dark smoothly, it kinda does it in a more "gradient" kind of way.. you can clearly see several levels off brightness being cycled through on its way to dim... almost like slow motion.
- 01-02-2013, 09:34 AM #2
- 01-02-2013, 10:26 PM #3
- 01-03-2013, 09:18 AM #4
Re: screen dims differently on JB
Just side loaded JB on my Maxx. No problems yet. Not much differences from ICS. But Maxx on JB dims gradually. On ICS, the screen would abruptly collapse into a thin horizontal line before it blinks out. I liked that better. Go figure.
- By jigz23 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 2Last Post: 11-21-2012, 11:51 PM
- By cmoody1906 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2012, 01:26 PM
- By tmax1964 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 07-27-2012, 03:43 PM
- By pcguys in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 07-15-2012, 07:52 PM
- By mklabove in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 01-04-2011, 10:50 AM