- 1,391 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- Arctic HD
Trouble with wifi disconnecting after jellybean? Try this.
I know some people have had issues with wifi cutting out after they upgraded to jellybean, well I may have found a fix.
Go to system settings
Click on wifi to the far left to get to the wifi screen
Hit the menu button and hit advanced
Uncheck the box that says avoid poor connections.
The problem usually happens when you have low wifi signal, so it disconnects and then reconnects because it is right on the edge of good signal and poor signal. It has fixed my issues and hopefully it will work for you also.
Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS
- 01-13-2013, 09:14 PM #2
- By Alex Dobie in forum HTC One SReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2013, 12:53 AM
- By ace0187420 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 12-12-2012, 03:19 PM
- By sedatesix in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2012, 01:24 PM
- By ginglish in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 0Last Post: 09-11-2012, 07:18 PM
- By Brett in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 01-09-2010, 03:56 PM