Photos to Mac
I hope this question is not too basic for this group. Anyhow, I bought a Droid Razr Maxx a couple of months ago when I upgraded from a basic feature phone. I've taken a few photos but I can't figure out how to get them from the Droid to my computer, a MacBook Pro running OSX 10.8.2. The little manual that came with the phone indicated that I should use Motocast. I installed it but it doesn't work.
My only requirement is to move photos from the Droid to my Mac. Is there a simple, straighforward way to do this? Thanks.
PS. Just tried Android File Transfer but it yields a "No Android device found..."
- 01-02-2013, 07:15 AM #2
- 01-02-2013, 09:28 AM #3
- 429 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Photos to Mac
You could use Dropbox which will auto upload photos to Dropbox. I'm not sure what the Mac Dropbox client allows but that will work and real easy too.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
- 01-02-2013, 10:03 AM #4
- By KreepyKen in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 13Last Post: 10-26-2012, 11:59 PM
- By anti_gravity99 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 11Last Post: 04-03-2011, 01:44 PM
- By RJNavarrete in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 11Last Post: 11-01-2010, 01:17 PM
- By tony bag o donuts in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2010, 05:43 PM
- By Jim W in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 12-07-2009, 08:29 PM