- 1 Posts
Manage e-mail across various devices
Since I'm new with an Android OS, how can I manage e-mails across various devices, Outlook, I-Pad and Android? I really need tpo do something. After 2 weeks, my I-pad said I have 1348 messages, and as with the Razr (apparently) there is no way to delete all.
- 01-04-2013, 01:06 PM #2
Re: Manage e-mail across various devices
If Gmail, use the gmail app, but if you are talking about pop3 accounts, try either K9 Mail or Kaiten Mail (paid version - well worth it). Both of thise have a setting that allows you to delete from server from the phone, and also sync with server so that if you delete something in Outlook (server), it will also delete it from the server, and thus the phone.
And lastly, you may want to go into Outlook and check your settings to make sure that you have it set to delete from server when deleted in Outlook.
Sorry, I can not answer a solution for Ipad, as I do not have any knowledge on them.
- 01-04-2013, 03:25 PM #3
- By jcastag in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 10-09-2015, 12:08 PM
- By Kmcferrin in forum Motorola Droid 4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2012, 11:00 AM
- By monopula in forum Beta RequestsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-17-2012, 02:06 AM
- By TnTexas in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 4Last Post: 10-05-2011, 11:10 PM
- By Kendoji in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 3Last Post: 03-31-2010, 02:34 PM