After this entire fiasco my MAXX has been sooooooooooooooooo slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
No, what should I do?

The phone was working fine before the update. I'm still on ICS btw.

I'm confused. Did you do the JB update? Or your phone, on ICS, just got magically slow after other people got the JB update?

Chilly818

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm confused. Did you do the JB update? Or your phone, on ICS, just got magically slow after other people got the JB update?
No, I did not get the update... It stopped mid way. I'm on ICS. I wouldn't say this is magic at all. Rather unsatisfying.

deparson

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
Then you are fine. If you did not apply the updated package then just wait until they fix the issues, test, and finally release the update to the masses.

The people who took the OTA package that was pushed by mistake will, at some point, get a patch to update to the GA code. If you side loaded you are on your own to back level and take the official release when that comes.

Jaingo5150

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Not sure on your specifics, but i have problems from tine to time on mine where it slows to a crawl. Last time it happened my email cache was enormous. As in 5300 emails in my trash bin. If you are using only gmail that should not be a problem. Try deleting emails if that is an option then reboot.

One step further, delete all your app caches as well. Perhaps they got corrupted in some way.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
ok, so why was my phone working perfectly before the mistaken JB was released ?

wow, a Troll? bro you mad or something?

Because if you didn't install the update and are still on ics, then why the hell would jellybean have any thing to do with it if you're not even on it? Seriously? :banghead:

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12