- 987 Posts
Opening newly installed apps
This has always happened, and it's not life changing, but I wondered if anyone else had experienced it.
I install an app from Amazon, and it installs fine.
Then, I hit open and it just sets there and sets there. Screen goes black.
I have to hit Home and go back a couple of times, it blinks and then goes back to home.
Then, I find the app and it opens fine, runs fine.
Just wondered.....Galaxy NOTE 4
rootless, happy Androidian
- 01-06-2013, 09:38 AM #2
Re: Opening newly installed apps
Probably an issue with the Appstore app. It's never been very smooth. I usually exit out of Appstore to open a newly installed app.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By dharma89 in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 8Last Post: 02-06-2012, 01:54 AM
- By Statecowboy in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2011, 05:02 PM
- By plifebryan in forum Android AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-06-2010, 02:30 PM
- By trackizmy1 in forum Android AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-03-2010, 07:41 AM
- By mkashen in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2009, 04:58 PM