What screen covers are you using? I have a Zagg on mine and it's the second one. The edges end up peeling up around the mic cutouts. I know I can email em and get a replacement (pay for shipping). But they're a booger to install.
I really like the way the Zagg looks on the phone and feels. I like the tactile feel. And it's very resistant to bumps, scratches. Cleans easily. This has been on about 7 or 8 months and was fine. Then one day I cleaned it with a cloth and I guess it just didn't like it and started peeling up.
Lesson to either get a different screen cover or clean more gently.Galaxy S4
- 01-06-2013, 11:09 AM #2
- 01-07-2013, 04:04 AM #3
Re: Zagg substitute
I use the Steinheil crystal clear screen protector. I've had it on since February of last year and it still looks as good as new. I like it a lot more than the Zagg I had because it doesn't peel at the edges and it feels super smooth. Like no screen protector is applied.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
- 01-07-2013, 11:49 AM #4
Re: Zagg substituteGalaxy S4
- 01-07-2013, 12:01 PM #6
- 01-07-2013, 12:12 PM #7
- Galaxy S4
- 01-07-2013, 07:53 PM #9
- 01-08-2013, 08:01 PM #10
- 01-08-2013, 08:26 PM #11
- 01-09-2013, 09:54 AM #12
Re: Zagg substitute
im still a firm believer in that you get what you pay for. i use either ZAGG or Skinomi and will never go back to cheap plastic screen protectors. thinking about getting the full body skin that one or both of those companies make.
- 01-09-2013, 12:08 PM #13
- By rpfarrah in forum Incredible AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2010, 03:57 PM
- By Creed in forum Incredible AccessoriesReplies: 18Last Post: 05-15-2010, 10:39 AM
- By mr88 in forum Incredible AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2010, 07:26 PM
- By seanrinva in forum Incredible AccessoriesReplies: 11Last Post: 05-09-2010, 03:10 PM
- By NickF227 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 28Last Post: 02-20-2010, 11:12 PM