It is with great regret....
That I leave you all. I got a new phone today and my MAXX will be redeployed to a co-worker. I am rooted and running Arctic HD. I will obviously wipe all data before giving it to him, but I'm wondering if I should unroot first too? This guy doesn't understand phones very well and this will (believe it or not) be his first smartphone. I'd like to leave it rooted because Arctic is sexy and I have it under-clocked on a spiffy governor so the battery life is amazing. He travels a lot and will appreciate that.
He'll have to go to Verizon and get a new sim put in it but I don't think that will matter much. Any reason I should send this back to stock before giving it to him?
And I will certainly miss the wealth of information I gained here from you all. Thank you to everyone for all of your help.
- 01-07-2013, 01:57 PM #2
- 01-07-2013, 03:24 PM #4
- 01-07-2013, 03:39 PM #5
- 01-08-2013, 09:04 PM #7
- 01-09-2013, 07:09 AM #8
Re: It is with great regret....
I'd root a company phone. With the amazing tools some devs have given us it is a simple and quick process to go back to 100% stock. Not to mention great programs to fix a bricked phone.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
- 01-09-2013, 10:46 AM #10
- By RJL24 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2013, 10:58 AM
- By scandal89 in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2012, 08:43 AM
- By planoman in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 11Last Post: 12-25-2011, 07:47 PM
- By drumzalicious in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 25Last Post: 11-26-2010, 12:26 AM
- By ballroomdru in forum HTC HeroReplies: 9Last Post: 05-16-2010, 09:35 PM