It is with great regret....

dubfish34

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
That I leave you all. I got a new phone today and my MAXX will be redeployed to a co-worker. I am rooted and running Arctic HD. I will obviously wipe all data before giving it to him, but I'm wondering if I should unroot first too? This guy doesn't understand phones very well and this will (believe it or not) be his first smartphone. I'd like to leave it rooted because Arctic is sexy and I have it under-clocked on a spiffy governor so the battery life is amazing. He travels a lot and will appreciate that.

He'll have to go to Verizon and get a new sim put in it but I don't think that will matter much. Any reason I should send this back to stock before giving it to him?

And I will certainly miss the wealth of information I gained here from you all. Thank you to everyone for all of your help.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Well don't leave us hanging! What kind of phone did you get?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

dubfish34

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Well don't leave us hanging! What kind of phone did you get?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

A certain group of us have been moved over to Apple work machines. Phone, tablet, everything. I don't care too much about the phone and tablet, but using a macbook sucks.

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I'd root a company phone. With the amazing tools some devs have given us it is a simple and quick process to go back to 100% stock. Not to mention great programs to fix a bricked phone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

dubfish34

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Went off without a hitch. Well, maybe a little hitch but nothing that couldn't be overcome. Factory fresh phone for my buddy. Now I just have to get him comfortable with it before he gets frustrated and goes back to his Blackberry!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc