- 01-13-2013, 02:36 PM #2
- 01-13-2013, 02:53 PM #4
Re: How in the world do you delete emails in gmail??
Personally, I don't find it inconvenient, since Google automatically empties your trash after 30 days, and I never have the need to completely eliminate emails right away. Also, I still use my desktop a lot, so if I did need to eliminate emails, I can just use Gmail on the web. But I can see that it would be inconvenient for someone who needed to eliminate sensitive emails immediately and didn't have access to a desktop/laptop.
- 01-13-2013, 03:13 PM #6"...Galaxy Tab 10.1, Tab 8.9 and Tab 7.7 do not infringe Apple’s Community registered design..." - Excerpt from Apple's website
- 01-13-2013, 03:28 PM #7
- 01-13-2013, 04:02 PM #8
- 02-11-2013, 03:14 PM #9
- By worldcreator in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 6Last Post: 09-13-2013, 08:13 PM
- By oma1340 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 6Last Post: 03-30-2011, 10:01 PM
- By Ruben in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 06-16-2010, 07:42 PM
- By sabrewulf in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 06-13-2010, 07:42 PM
- By rcliff#ac in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2009, 07:34 PM