- 01-17-2013, 08:42 PM #2
Re: Verizon back up assistant.
I don't think you can do it easily from your phone. Best way might be to export the contacts, then import them to Google Contacts. Here are instructions on how to export contacts to a .csv file:
How to Use Guide: Backup Assistant | Verizon Wireless
Then you can go to Google Contacts on your desktop browser, click on More/Import, and import that file. Once those contacts are imported into your Google account, they should then sync with your phone.
- By delldude405 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2012, 08:17 PM
- By jtalker1965 in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 4Last Post: 04-29-2011, 08:09 PM
- By Iceycold in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 5Last Post: 03-22-2011, 04:27 PM
- By tada1096 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 9Last Post: 02-19-2010, 05:43 PM
- By tdawgui in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2009, 06:25 PM