Phone is slow, laggy and random reboots.

scotts9219

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Or start blowing away your apps until you hit the bugger that is causing all your issues. I just restarted mine this morning because of performance issues. Have to about every 2 days or so. No big whoop but still a little annoying.

Factory Reset would work as well but me thinks it's a bit heavy handed.

Just my $.02

Chilly818

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Or start blowing away your apps until you hit the bugger that is causing all your issues. I just restarted mine this morning because of performance issues. Have to about every 2 days or so. No big whoop but still a little annoying.

Factory Reset would work as well but me thinks it's a bit heavy handed.

Just my $.02

Is there a way I can figure it out without deleting the apps one by one?

Zman1001

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if there is an easy way, but would start with any that you recently installed. Of course, what makes it harder is that some apps may have been updated and could be causing the issue.

I have never had your issues, but have done a factory reset twice in the past few months just to give a fresh start (first one I waited almost 3 months after getting ICS before finally doing FR; second one was immediately after getting JB update). Thankfully, I only have one app that has data that I need to remember to back up, so I really do not lose too much when it happens. I do not plan on doing another one anytime soon (hopefully).

Chilly818

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if there is an easy way, but would start with any that you recently installed. Of course, what makes it harder is that some apps may have been updated and could be causing the issue.

I have never had your issues, but have done a factory reset twice in the past few months just to give a fresh start (first one I waited almost 3 months after getting ICS before finally doing FR; second one was immediately after getting JB update). Thankfully, I only have one app that has data that I need to remember to back up, so I really do not lose too much when it happens. I do not plan on doing another one anytime soon (hopefully).

I do not use many, just like FP, POF ( not really any more) iheartradio, maybe weather here and there..... most of them I do not use at all that I have dled.

factory... hmm will think about it. Just hate setting the phone up again but if I have to I will.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar